As a Nurturing school, meal times form an important part of the school day. Hot school meals are freshly prepared and cooked in our school kitchen on a daily basis. Students are able to select from a range of meals, including both a hot or cold option, as well as a desert or fruit. There is a small daily charge of £2:00 per day, which covers the cost of both breakfast, mid-morning snack and lunch as well as drinks throughout the day.
Although we do encourage all children to have a school lunch, we understand that, for some of our students this causes un-necessary anxiety. In such cases, please let school know that they will be bringing a packed lunch from home.
Please click on the menu below to download the full menu:
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Please click on the link below to apply for free school meals: