Mental health and Well-being
At Bridge House we aim to promote positive mental health and wellbeing to our entire school community (staff, pupils and families). We want all our children to feel safe, valued and have trusted adults that they can talk to. We recognise the importance of maintaining good physical and mental health as well as it's effect on our total wellbeing.
Things we can all do to look after our mental wellbeing include:
- Building positive relationships, opening up and talking about how you feel.
- Making time for yourself, including time to relax.
- Looking after your mental health, keeping mentally active.
- Looking after your physical health.
- Getting plenty of sleep.
- Following a healthy and balanced diet.
We understand that talking about our mental health is a difficult thing to do, especially if we are struggling.
It is important to remember, there are always people and places available to help. So please reach out!